Credits, Links and Source Materials
- Graphics and text created by Ralph Murrell Larmann
- Server space allocation provided by the University of Evansville
- Research funded by a Southern Arkansas University Research Grant
- Facilities for graphic and html preparation provided by the Southern Arkansas University Department of Art
- Mark Harden's Texas Net Artchive
- SOURCE MATERIALS (bibliography):
- Fritz Schider, An Atlas of Anatomy for Artists. Published by Dover Publications, Inc., copyright 1947, 1954, 1957 by Dover Publications all rights reserved under Pan American and International Copyright Conventions.
- Robert Beverly Hale, Master Class in Figure Drawing. Compiled and edited by Terence Coyle, published by Watson-Guptill, New York, copyright 1983 by Robert Beverly Hale and copyright 1985 by Watson-Guptill.
- Walt Reed, The Figure, An Approach to Drawing and Construction, published by North Light Books, copyright 1976 by Fletcher Art Services, Inc., all rights reserved.
- Williams, Warwick, Dyson, Bannister, Gray's Anatomy, 37th Edition, published by Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, London, Melbourne and New York, copyright 1989 by the Longman Group UK Limited.
- Arthur Thomson, A Handbook of Anatomy for Art Students, Fifth Edition, published by Dover Publications, Inc., New York, published under a special arrangement with Oxford University Press.
Questions or comments can be forwarded to Ralph Larmann at the University of Evansville.
Welcome to the Visitor's Center. This area is where additional information is provided.
created 6/15/98 by R. M. Larmann